Construction Force Services, the NY TriState's leader in construction staffing, has an excellent temp to hire opportunity for Commercial Property Maintenance Technician.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues and to ensure they areconsistent with health and safety standards.
- Perform light maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean
and repair circuit breaker panels etc.).
Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality.Plumbing Maintenance (drain clearing, leak repair, fixture replacement, water heaters,
etc.).Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed.General Maintenance and minor repairs.Travel to different locations where maintenance is needed.Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned
(painting, carpentry, masonry, etc.).Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.Life/Safety Inspections (emergency lights, fire extinguishers, sprinklers, etc.).Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- OSHA-30 a MUST.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and other systems.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well- organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work independently and follow directions.
- Must be willing to wear personal protective equipment.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Hourly wage is $25 per hour, overtime when needed.