Project Manager - Mechanical
- Excellent theoretical and mechanical knowledge on the operation, installation and repair of all HVAC equipment (chillers, cooling towers, etc).
- Collaborate with personnel to determine the specifications of the project.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics, etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Proven experience as a construction project manager.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles.
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A team player with leadership abilities.